If there’s anything that most Filipino aspire for, it’s having their own home. Having their own house gives them a sense of pride and security. They are assured that no matter what happens, they have a house to come home. For most of us, acquiring them has been very difficult and there are many reasons why.
A lot of real estate developers have tried to address the issue by making it easier for Filipino Families to acquire their dream homes but most of us are still in search for our perfect match, yung sakto. Sakto sa location, sakto sa bulsa, sakto sa taste mo, sakto sa family safety and sakto sa gusto mo.
Although we already a place to come home to in Manila, it’s still nice to have a place to come home to in the nearby provinces like Laguna, Cavite or somewhere up north like Pampanga, Nueva Ecija and Tarlac.
It does not have to be big or premium, a modern house and lot look will do, sakto lang talaga. A place where we can go to when we need to ge away from the city and probably retire to and leave the kids in Manila.
Bella Vita Homes by Ayala Land fits all the criterea that the modem Filipino look for in the house. Bella Vita Homes gives minimum wage earners and members of the informal business sector the opportunity of acquiring their own home.
Belle Vita Homes is anchored on 5 Pillars
1. Location – Bella Vita Homes are stratigically located near public transportation and within proximity of local commercial destinations and establishements like hospitals, clinics, municipal halls, chruch, restaurants, schools, etc.
2. Design – All units have a modern look, designed to look and feel spacious and well ventilated and lit to conserve or save energy It also has a lot of basi amenities like a clubhouse, basketball court and a playground.
3. Quality – The construction is managed bhy MDC Build Plus, Inc. and it comes with a one-year workmanship warrannty. All units underwent quality inspection before turnover of units.
4. Buying Experience – It’s easy on the pocket with convenient payment options that has accessible sales offices and customer service centers. Financing are available through – Pag-Ibig, Bank, Cash, Deffered Cash, Inhouse, Cebuana Lhullier and BPI Bank.
5. Living Experience – Bella Vita Homes keeps its place clean, peaceful and orderly through a 24-hour security system.
As a subsidiary of Ayala Land Inc. it offers quality homes in the country’s social enterprise communities, allowing residents to enjoy a safe, fun, and clean environment with modern house designs and village features that you can also find at high-end villages.
It’s perfect for Filipinos who wants to acquire their own home but has a bit of financial constraints and for those who are capable of buying an additional housein a province in case they want to get away from the city but does not want to spend that much.