More and more businesses are now joining the digital marketing band wagon which gives more and more opportunity for social media specialists and digital marketers to get employed.
With a great number of online superstars out there, how do you stand out?
Get CERTIFIED – Internationally.
Enroll and complete all 12 modules to add CDM (Certified Digital Marketer) to your title. Ryan G. San Juan, CDM.
Here are the Modules:
- The Digital Marketing Plan
- Display and Search Advertising
- What Works in Websites
- Effective Email Marketing
- Online Community Management
- Marketing 360: IMC
- Mobile: Marketing on the Go!
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing Analytics 101
- Digital Marketing Analytics 102
The certification is internationally recognized as E-Learning Edge as Yahoo! Google and Ogilvy supports the digital marketing program.
“It brings world-class training to local organizations; not only making them competitive, bu also bring their services to an international clientele,” – Hans Roxas-Chua, CEO of E-LEaring Edge and Co-Director of the CDM program.
You also have the option to take one of the 5 Specialist Tracks beside the full certification program.
- Social Media Marketing Specialist Track – designed to produce professionals who devices effective social media marketing campaigns/programs and manage branded social media properties with the goal of increasing customer loyalty, engagement, brand perception and market share (includes 1, 7 10 and a Final Plan).
- Digital Marketing Planning Specialist Track – designed by industry practitioners/professionals; providing students knowledge on dynamics of online planning and execution (includes 1, 2 and a Final Plan).
- Digitals Marketing Analytics Track – designed and developed by industry practitioners and professionals to hone the analytical skills of students by providing them a deep understanding of key concepts in analytics and a working knowledge on different analysis tools. (includes 1, 11, 12 and Final Plan).
- eBusiness Specialist Track – develops a customer lifecycle touch point plan to maximize marketing and eCommerce efforts. Customer database building and management is a core function (includes 1, 3, 4, 6 and Final Plan).
- Certified Digital Public Relations Program – is a 3-month program co-developed by industry leaders for PR and marketing communications practitioners to hone their skills in PR strategies that leverage on digital channels like social media. Modules include Introduction to Digital PR, PR and Social Media, PR and other Channels, and PR 360: Integrated PR
You can just take one of the modules if you think that it’s all that you need.
I am currently enrolled to modules The Digital Marketing Plan and Analytics 102 and it has been a great experience so far. Learning form the industry leaders and learning with future leaders.
Program is recognized and supported by the Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU), De La Salle University (DLSU), Ateneo Java Wireless Competency Center (AJWCC), and the following professional associations: Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP), Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA), Marketing and Opinion Research Society of the Philippines (MORES), Philippine Retailers Association (PRA), Public Relations Society of the Philippines (PRSP), Philippine Marketing Association of the Philippines, (PMA) and the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP).
What are you waiting for? Get Certified!