Jollibee celebrates its biggest milestone to date with the opening of its 1,000th store in the Philippines at BGC Triangle Drive in Taguig City. The well-loved Filipino brand has come full circle, from the time that it opened its first store in the late 1970’s with a modest ice cream parlor in Cubao, to becoming one of the most successful and reputable Filipino brands, and to date, Asia’s number one QSR brand.
Facts about Jollibee’s 1,000th milestone branch in BGC Triangle Drive
- It’s 6th Jollibee store in Bonifacio Global City.
- The 16th Jollibee store in Taguig.
- A modern tropical design concept that’s expected to appeal to customers of all ages.
- It has a seating capacity of 350 customers.
- Two (2) spacious and beautifully-decorated party area and beautifully-decorated party areas that give-off a hip and refreshing vibe with colorful sets of furniture.
- 27-foot long Drive-thru.
- Jollibee Pinoy Art containing images of the Philippine Eagle, the carabao, and the sarimanok grabbing some Chickenjoy at the drive-thru and parking area.
As the doors of the 1,000th store finally opened to the public, celebrity guest and Jollibee endorser, Anne Curtis, happily served excited customers at the dine-in and drive-thru counters, while Jollibee and squad entertained event-goers through a friendly, energetic showdown with the UPeepz.
A star-studded surprise also awaits unsuspecting customers as more Jollibee endorsers, including James Reid and Nadine Lustre, Bailey and Ylona, Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto, Jasmine Curtis, Jodi Sta. Maria, and the Legaspi family, are scheduled to visit the Jollibee BGC Triangle Drive branch during the month-long celebration.
- Limited edition travel mugs, designed by TeamManila Graphics Design Studio, are also up for grabs, as well as a special Chickenjoy bucket-inspired tissue holder.
- Jollibee dolls will also be given to the first 1,000 customers for every purchase of a Chickenjoy bucket, while 10 lucky diners—one for every 100th milestone store—will get a whopping one-year supply of Chickenjoy.
- Jollibee customers can also enjoy the exciting line-up of promos and giveaways. From July 4 to 6, Grab riders heading to the 1,000th store can get a P100 off on Grab car or Grab share fares by using the promo code “JB1KSTORES”.
“Reaching 1,000 stores is a special milestone especially in an industry as competitive as ours. Jollibee’s growth and success over the years is largely due to the fruitful partnerships we’ve made and nurtured with our franchisees, and the support of the local government units where we operate, as well as our various business partners. These, together with the patronage of our loyal customers, are among the reasons why Jollibee is where it is now—the number one and most loved fast-food chain in the country,” said JJ Alano.
Prior to the #Jollibee1000Stores milestone celebration, the brand began its journey across the nation to set the stage for this momentous day. From Davao City to Guagua and Mexico in Pampanga, Binangonan in Rizal, Manila’s North Harbor, Bauang in La Union, Mandaue City in Cebu, Boracay Island in Aklan, and Atimonan in Quezon, culminating with the opening of store number 1,000—Jollibee BGC Triangle Drive.