Have you ever wished you could read what’s on another person’s mind when they look at you? How do you know when someone’s interested in you? San Mig Light has collaborated with two equally handsome men to give their tips on how to spot someone who’s interested in you. I would’ve joined them, but I’m a level higher and I don’t go out that much, so there.
- A woman feels attracted to a man she will often start playing with her hair, twisting it around her finger or combing her hand through it, and more often than not she won’t even know she’s doing it.
2. A woman will subtly bite or lick her lower lips while talking to you o glancing at you when she likes you.
3. If you notice notice that she seems to be getting closer and closer to you in terms of physical proximity, take that as a definite sign of attraction and comfort.
4. If she occasionally glance at you, you can bet that she’s really, really into you.
5. If she asks you… or if she initiated a conversation to get your attention, she is definitely interested.
Generally, I think the ad is not about getting the girl or the man, it’s about going out with people with the same interest, especially with their choice of drinks. We get to enjoy the things we do if we do it with the people that we like. No one is trying to impress anybody, everyone just enjoys each other’s company. You won’t be able to notice the time and the number of bottles you consumed because San Mig Light only has 100 calories and magaan sa tyan. You’ll feel good because because of the company your and the conversations, just add San Mig Light for that mahaba-habang inuman.
Visit San Mig Light’s Facebook page for more updates – FB/SanMigLightDrinkers. Share your tips and stories on social media using the hashtag #MahabahabangInuman.