his tax season, PayMaya is giving away more than P1.5 million worth of prizes under its Balik Buwis Raffle Promo to encourage Filipinos to use digital payments when transacting with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and other government agencies. This is on top of the cashback rewards and convenience offered by PayMaya as it promotes digital payments as the safer way to pay especially during this pandemic.
Customers who pay for their individual BIR taxes through the Bills Payment feature of the PayMaya app until May 31, 2021 can get a chance to be one of the 15 Balik Buwis Raffle Promo winners of P100,000 each. Each tax payment worth P1,000 is equivalent to one raffle entry.
“We have enabled over 60 government agencies and local government units (LGUs) with digital payments acceptance so that Filipinos can conveniently and safely conduct cashless transactions with the government. To encourage more Filipinos to use digital payments, we are glad to offer these incentives to make their experience not just more convenient and safer, but more rewarding as well,” said PayMaya President Shailesh Baidwan.
On top of getting the chance to win in the Balik Buwis Promo, new users can get a P100 Balik Bayad reward when they register for a PayMaya account using the code PAYMAYAGOV and pay using their PayMaya mobile number for the first time at PayMaya’s government partner apps or websites:
- Social Security System (SSS)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- National Home Mortgage Finance Corporation (NHMFC)
- Construction Industry Authority of the Philippines (CIAP)
- Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines (IPOPHL)
- Land Transportation Office (LTO)
- City Government of Parañaque
- City Government of Davao
- City Treasurers Office of Ormoc
- Barangay Fort Bonifacio
- Intramuros Administration
- Local Government of Valenzuela
A minimum transaction amount of P1,500 is required to avail of the Balik Bayad reward.
With all these perks, paying for government fees with PayMaya is the more rewarding, more convenient, and safer option than cash or other e-wallets. Just download the PayMaya app at https://official.paymaya.com/CAK1/425eb133 and register an account to find out what it’s like to go cashless with the fastest, safest, and most rewarding way to pay for anything online and in stores.