A new lifestyle tech brand launches in the Philippines, AVITA. AVITA is entering the Philippines market for the first time by unveiling AVITA LIBER, a stylish range of laptops that combines performance with fashion.
“We are absolutely thrilled to launch our AVITA brand and the exciting range of AVITA LIBER here in the Philippines. This market is known to be one of the most prepared and open in embracing new lifestyle brands and latest technologies, hence, we are looking forward to introducing our fashion-forward and high-performance products to the Filipino consumers. AVITA’s brand philosophy is to allow our customers to express themselves through technology, and we aim to do this with our vibrant LIBER range,” said Mr. Alex Chung, Chief Executive Officer of Nexstgo Company Limited, the company that owns the AVITA brand.
Avita Liber Specifications:
- Full-metal enclosure
- 13″ and 14″ FHD (1920×1080) display size
- 8th generationIntel® Core™ processor (13.3” only)
- Supports Windows Hello (fingerprint reader)
- SSD storage options of up to 512GB
- Two USB 3.0 ports (supports quick charging)
- Micro/Mini HDMI port
- Up to 10 hours battery life
Avita Liber Prices:
- Avita Liber 14-inch, Pentium N4200 – PHP 19,990
- Avita Liber 13-inch, Core i5 – PHP 54,990
- Avita Liber 13-inch, Core i7 – PHP 64,990
The Avita Liber laptops will be available exclusively at 20 branches of Octagon Computer Superstore across the country from early December 2018.
I don’t know if it will matter now, because some may have already availed of it, the first 10 registered customers can purchase the Avita Liber 14″ (PentiumN4200 Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD Storage) at 50% discount, that’s less than PHP 10K. There I said it, but it’s probably too late by now.