As holiday cheer begins to fill the air and traditions come alive, so are our hearts called upon by the true message of Christmas. At The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®, Christmas is not only a time to be merry, but a time to remember that we each are called to live a life in fellowship with others by being generous; by knowing and understanding the needs of others and focusing on those needs above ours, not only during Christmas but throughout the rest of the year.
For The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®, their holiday tradition has always been rooted in giving and in the outpouring and sharing of the blessings in our lives with one another, and the brand invites everyone to do the same.
Now on its 10th year of the Giving Journal, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® celebrates its journey of giving through the years with a central theme: LEAVE A LEGACY. The brand dedicates its 10th year to its purpose – to empower each individual to live excellently and purposefully by living a life of service to others. They believe that each person has a responsibility to leave a legacy of profound good, impacting the lives of others, and that is why for 2018, the brand encourages its community to not only ask questions such as “What do I want to do?” Or “What are my goals?” but instead, to ask one’s self “What are my roles?” and “What does the world need from me?” As we set our hearts on another year, the The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®’s hopeful mission is this: to enable its community to expand their vision by including others.
Every word in each page of the Giving Journal is thoughtfully written, meant to enable its readers to reflect on their life’s purpose. An excerpt from one of the chapter articles goes:
“The question for everyone alive today is this: What kind of legacy will you leave behind? Will you leave a beautiful legacy for others to enjoy? Or will you leave a legacy of debt, pain, poverty, and sin that the people who come after you will have to pay for?”
As a socially-responsible company, the legacy The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® hopes to leave behind is one that transforms lives and communities for the better. With a vision of multiplying its impact for its fellow Filipinos, it calls upon its own network of Team Members and Customers to do the same.
Every year, those who partake in the holiday tradition of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® by supporting their Giving Journal initiative is able to help live out the legacy of the Real LIFE Foundation, the direct beneficiary of the Giving Journal.
The Real LIFE Foundation exists to serve the poor in the Philippines by providing opportunities for educational assistance and holistic development. Since established, Real LIFE has not only allowed over 300 scholars from all over the country to earn a university degree, it has more importantly empowered these scholars to meaningfully impact the lives of others as productive change agents for good, much in the as way their own lives have been changed. Through the tremendous support we receive each year for our Giving Journal campaign, we have been able to directly support the Real LIFE Foundation, producing over 40 graduates- a number we commit to growing through the years as The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® sustains its efforts in nation building.
As we commence the holiday traditions and look forward to a new year ahead with the Giving Journal, it is The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®’s hope that we will all be filled with the spirit of humility, compassion, and generosity, and that we all learn to set aside our self-centered agendas and consider the needs of others as we strive to be persons of value within our own communities and our country.
To make its 10th year even more special, the 2018 lineup of Giving Journals from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® comes with a customizable cover specially made for individuals who use art as a form of creative self-expression. Three other Giving Journals are available in colors of green, grey, and blue, with designs that reflect The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf ® ’s premium coffees and teas.
To redeem the 2018 Giving Journal, simply collect 12 stamps in any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® store nationwide.
How to redeem the 2018 Giving Journal:
- The 2018 Giving Journal may be claimed at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® store all through the promo period from October 21, 2017 to January 14, 2018 or until 60 days after the promo has ended.
- The 2018 Giving Journal may be redeemed when a stamp card is completed with 12 stamps for the purchase of the following items:
- (1) Original Ice Blended® (any flavor, regular or large size)
- (1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large size)
- (1) Coffee-based beverage (any flavor, regular or large size)
- (1) Holiday featured beverage (any flavor, regular or large size)
- (8) The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® beverages* (regular or large size) *Coffee or tea-based beverages, Original Ice Blended®, Hot Chocolate/Vanilla, Cold Brew, Nitro Brew
- Stamps may also be collected by purchasing the items below:
- (1) Ready Coffee Box (any flavor) = 1 stamp
- (1) CBTL Capsule Box (any flavor) = 2 stamps
- (1) CBTL Single Serve Beverage System (any model) = 12 stamps
- The stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.
- The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed. The cashier will punch the stamp card to prevent reuse. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.