Acer Philippines, a leading tech and innovations company, has partnered with Alessandra De Rossi and Empoy, and Salvatore Mann, a men’s fashion brand under retail giant SM, for its pre-holiday promo. Both partnerships were formally launched at the Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall last September.
Producing a short film that was visually nostalgic, lighthearted yet somewhat tear-jerking and easily relatable, Acer Philippines tapped Kita Kita actors Alessandra De Rossi and Empoy. Titled #KasyaPa, the video tugs at heartstrings as it shows the struggles a lot of people experience in work, in life, and especially in love.
Meanwhile, creating an event that embodied both Acer and Salvatore Mann in aesthetics, the Mega Fashion Hall was transformed to fit a sleek runway and was accentuated with neutral tones and elements. This set the backdrop for a striking fashion show where the Salvatore Mann collection, designed exclusively for Acer’s pre-holiday promo was launched.
“We build partnerships with brands and personalities that not only resonate with Acer’s aesthetics and appeal, but help enrich and strengthen them as well,” shares Sue Ong-Lim, Acer Philippines’ Sales and Marketing Director. “Empoy and Alessandra, in their most recent film Kita Kita and as seen in #KasyaPa, exhibit relatability and resilience – traits that personify Acer. Meanwhile, Acer laptops and gadgets are sleek and fashionable, yet highly functional – characteristics that define Salvatore Mann bags too.”
The Acer pre-holiday promo will run until October 15, 2017, during which any purchase of Acer laptops and projectors will earn buyers exclusive Salvatore Mann bags. Customers will get a duffel bag or backpack for every purchase of an Acer projector, an Acer Aspire i3-powered laptop or desktop; and both for every purchase of an i5-powered, i7-powered, or all-in-one Acer Aspire laptop or desktop. Additionally, exclusive Salvatore Mann sling bags await SM Advantage, SM Prestige, and BDO Rewards Card Holders. Salvatore Mann is exclusively available in the SM store.
1. Every purchase of qualifying Acer Aspire laptops, desktops, and AIOs powered by Intel Core i3, i5, and i7, and select Acer Projectors come with free exclusive Salvatore Mann leather bags
- Intel Core i3 powered laptops and desktops; projectors: Choice of one (1) backpack/duffel bag (any color)
- Intel Core i5 & i7-powered laptops and desktops: Set of one (1) backpack and one (1) duffel bag (single color set only)
2. For customers who purchase Acer Aspire laptops, they must register their laptop for the Two-Year Extended warranty at Acer Warranty Registration within two weeks of purchase.
3. Upon successful registration, an email will be sent out to confirm your warranty status. To claim your free Acer x Salvatore Mann bags, present a print-out of the two-year warranty registration confirmation and one valid ID, and fill out the promo claim form available in any of the redemption centers below:
Acer Head Office – Paco, Manila
Saturdays and Sundays (12:00 NN – 8:00 PM)
Acer Concept Store SM North
Acer Concept Store SM Megamall
4. For customers who purchase Acer Desktops and projectors, fill out a Promo Claim Form and present the following items to any of the redemption centers below to receive your free item:
- Official Receipt (original copy)
- Box cut-out of serial number
- Valid ID
5. For customers outside the redemption areas, you may email your registration confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Customers who present their SM Advantage Card, SM Prestige Cards, or BDO Rewards Card can avail of an additional Salvatore Mann sling pouch bag upon claiming their freebie.
7. Promo is valid from September 15 to October 15, 2017. Redemption of free items is until 30 days from end of promo period.
“Salvatore Mann is deeply honored to be partnering with Acer for its pre-holiday promo,” shares Rina Bugayong, Senior Assistant Vice President for Marketing for SM Shoes and Bags. “Hand in hand, Salvatore Mann and Acer have shown that style and functionality can be achieved; it need not be one or the other.”
For more information on the promo, visit: www.acer.com.ph, follow @acerphils on Twitter, and visit the Acer Philippines Facebook page. For more information on Salvatore Mann, follow @salvatoremann on Facebook and Instagram