You can’t go wrong with brownies, everybody loves brownies. But not everyone knows there are different variations of brownies. Don’t worry I don’t know any of them too, I just eat them. This Christmas Season, let me introduce you to twelve of my new friends courtesy of Brownies! Unlimited.
Brownies! Unlimited is the country’s leading brownies and small pastries brand, with more than 50 branches nation wide. Meet the new members of the Brownies! Unlimited family, from left to right, starting with the first row.
- Rocky Road – Packed with a whole lot of crunch, this brownie comes topped with toasted Cashew Nuts and fluffy marshmallows for contrast, all drizzled in sumptuous chocolate sauce.
- Kriss Kross – Here’s one that does chocolate on chocolate to a T, combining the sugary notes of rich milk chocolate with a dash of creamy white chocolate to finish.
- Mississippi – Though two words short of a full pack, there’s no mistaking where this dessert’s at, as generous helpings of marshmallow fluff and dark chocolate top this new take on the quintessential Mud Pie.
- Black & White – A great play on opposites, white chocolate chips and milk chocolate frosting come together to produce and incredible taste sensation.
- Walnut Swirl – Crisp whole walnuts top delicious swirl frosting for a match that teases the tastebuds.
- Choc ‘O Chips – There’s no thinking twice with this bittersweet surprise topped with dark chocolate chips and frosting
- Red Velvet – Sinful and delightful red velvet brownies with heaps of cream cheese frosting serve up the daily indulgence
- Sunburst – Coffee-flavored frosting sitting atop a fluffy chocolate brownie base make this a sure choice for daily quick pick-me-ups.
- Potato Strings – Here’s a twist that can’t be missed, savory chocolate covered shoestring potatoes combines the best of both worlds.
- Choc ‘O Malt – Jumping off another inspired pairing, this one takes the cake with a single malt ball topping a decadent chocolate brownie.
- Coffee Crunch – Another take the popular coffee and chocolate pairing, this brownie steps it up further with lovely chocolate-covered coffee crunch on cappuccino buttercream, topped by a lavish serving of caramel sauce.
- S’mores – A delightful take on a favorite campfire treat mixes burnt marshmallows with mouthfuls of Graham cracker and cashew nuts topped by more than a little caramel drizzle.
Customers can purchase the latest variants at all Brownies! Unlimited branches, in packs of 4, 6, 8, and 10 pieces for friends, family, and loved ones. When it comes to earning those brownie points, there’s no better way to the heart.
BOX OF 4 P 90.00 per box
Red Velvet, Choc O’ Malt, Sunburst, and Kriss Kross
BOX OF 6 P 120.00 per box
Rocky Road, Mississippi, Walnut Swirl, Potato Strings, Choc O’ Chips, and S’mores
BOX OF 10 P 150.00 per box
Two (2) pieces each: Black & White, Mississippi, Sunburst, Kriss Kross, and Rocky Road
BOX OF 12 P 220.00 per box
One (1) piece each of all variants
That’s not all Brownies! Unlimited also introduced me to something new, the Brownie Chips (P65 per pack). It 100% chocolate. This is my kind of brownies. It’s easy very handy, I can eat it anywhere I want to, even when commuting or just strolling along the mall and it won’t look and feel awkward. It tastes as good as the brownies, just made in to chips. Even if it’s made into chips, there’s still a bit of chewiness left to it.
Get to know more about Brownies! Unlimited and watch out for more exciting variants of brownies, like them on Facebook and follow them on Instagram @browniesunlimited or better yet visit their stores.