Converse introduces new bold and bright colorways this season with the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II Neon.
Bright colors, inspired by festival light shows during epic music performances, come alive on the durable, premium canvas of the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II silhouette. It has:
- Lunarlon sockliner that adds cushioning and arch support
- Micro-suede lining
- Premium canvas construction
- A padded, non-slip tongue to deliver superior comfort and durability
- Moulded eyelets which add a premium touch
- Embossed, screen-printed license plate
- Embroidered, star-centered ankle patches which adds striking depth and dimension to recognizable, classic details.
Check out one of the country’s premier dance groups, ADDLIB incorporating the Chuck II Neon sneakers through the dance music video. The sneakers glow on certain dark conditions.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II Neon is available in green gecko and red colors for only Php 3,990 at Converse stores nationwide. For more sneaker designs, visit www.converse.com.ph or www.facebook.com/ConversePhilippines.