Globe Gears Up for Samsung Galaxy S5 with Interactive Online Contest

Globe Gears Up for Samsung Galaxy S5 with Interactive Online Contest

On the heels of its most competitive offers and deals for the Samsung Galaxy S5, Globe Telecom goes full blast days before the launch of the newest Galaxy S smartphone with an interactive online contest with 500 Samsung products such as the Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 and Samsung Sound Over-Ear Headphones up for grabs as wonderful prizes.

                Available to Globe subscribers and customers who ordered the Samsung Galaxy S5 from March 21 to April 18, the Globe Samsung Galaxy Leaderboard is an interactive contest that uses social media as main platform, giving participants the opportunity to win prizes based on the message they shared about the Globe Samsung Galaxy S5 launch, their position on the Leaderboard, and the amount of social media clout and following they have.

Globe S5

To join, interested participants can visit and register using their Facebook or Twitter accounts. Upon registration, they must complete the sentence “With Globe, my Samsung Galaxy S5 experience is maximized because _______________” which will be posted on

Winners will be determined based on their responses with a weight of 80%, and this will be judged according to alignment of message with overall theme and creativity. The remaining 20% will come from the total number of points generated from the posts shared from on Facebook and Twitter (500 points) and the posts that were liked (250 points), shared (250 points), commented on (250 points), and retweeted (250 points) by the participant’s social network contacts.

                Those who are already registered in the site are also eligible to join the contest by logging in using their registered Facebook or Twitter accounts, and going to “My Profile” to place their message and follow the same procedures.

The top 500 who win based on their message and points in the Leaderboard will receive prizes depending on their rank such as Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Samsung Sound Over-Ear Headphones, Samsung Sound On-Ear Headphones, Samsung Bluetooth Speakers, Samsung Mobile Console, Samsung Battery Pack, and Samsung Galaxy S5 Flip Wallet Cover. Winners will be announced on Globe Telecom’s official Facebook page on April 19, 2014 and will be notified via text or e-mail from April 19-25, 2014.

With the Globe Samsung Galaxy Leaderboard, Samsung fans and Globe customers can participate in a highly-engaging contest using their social media accounts to win exciting prizes,” shared Raul Macatangay, Head of Postpaid Business and Devices at Globe. “As one of the biggest online promos to date, the Globe Samsung Galaxy Leaderboard will award premium Samsung products to 500 winners, so we invite the online community to take the chance to win a Samsung item just by going online and helping spread the word that the Samsung Galaxy S5 is best maximized with a Globe mySUPERPLAN.”

                Globe is offering the Samsung Galaxy S5 for as low as P1,699 monthly at Plan 999 with P700 monthly cash-out over a 24-month contract period. With the postpaid plan bundle, customers get 5 gigabyte (GB) worth of consumable mobile internet surfing monthly plus free calls and texts to all networks.

                Alongside a fully-customizable postpaid plan, customers also get one-month free Gadget Care for all availers, the most comprehensive mobile phone protection program in the market today, as well as free access to Facebook until April 25, 2014.

                Customers availing of the Samsung Galaxy S5 from Globe also get the exclusive privilege to buy apps from the Samsung App Store and do in-app purchases, where amount will be charged to bill for postpaid customers or will be deducted from the prepaid load of prepaid customers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.