OPPO Joy 3 comes in a solid metallic frame that runs around the edges of the device with a choice of two colors – white and matte-gray. It also comes with features that you don’t see in an entry-level phone.
It’s 4.5-inch IPS display supports the screen-off and screen-on gestures, allowing you to wake the device by simply double-tapping the screen. You can change volume levels by sliding two fingers up or down. Take a photo by just drawing a circle to open the camera app. The camera app also has cool features of its own including Beautify (which I don’t actually need, because you know… pogi already), Double Exposure (overlaps two photos to create a unique visual effect), and GIF (converts multiple shots taken in quick succession into an animated image format)
The OPPO Joy 3 runs OPPO’s proprietary ColorOS 2.0 on top of Android and comes with preloaded ColorOS Security Center that helps you in securing your files and maintains your privacy.
The OPPO Joy 3 retails for only P6,490. For more information, visit http://www.oppo.com/ph/products/joy3
- OPPO Joy 3 Key Specifications:
- Dual SIM (dual micro SIM, dual standby)
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 4.5-inch IPS display (480 x 854 resolution)
- 5-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture and flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 2,000mAh battery
- ColorOS 2.0 (based on Android KitKat 4.4)