I’ve been shopping online for around three years now and from different websites and social media site. Like everyone else, I was hesitant at first but later on got addicted to it. If there is one site that I recommend you buying form, it’s Shopee.
I’ve visited different online stores to multiple-window (or tabs) shop but what I recently frequent in Shopee. I’ve shopping over Shopee for over a year now and just last month I’ve made 4 purchase – a case and screen protector for my Mate 9, a silicon cover for a PS4 controller, make up accessories for my wife, and two sets of fairy lights.
What I like about Shopee is the wide variety of items that you can find. Shopee for me is like the Divisoria / Green Hills / Gilmore of the online marketplace. You’ll be surprised with the things you’ll find in Shopee and the prices are at the “sampu-sampu, bente-trenta at iba pa..” level because sellers don’t have to maintain a physical store, or pay rent and requires less man power.
I’ve listed down some of the items that are on my shopping list as soon as the budget arrives 😊 You can click on the link so that it directs you to the Shopee page if ever you’re interested in getting them too.
1. Exploding Kittens Card Game. I was able to play the game once with my friends and it was fun. I’ll be nice to have one at home during long weekends, holidays, and just hanging out. It’ll have us forget our phones for a while.
2. Portable Light Room Photo Studio – I already bought one but I didn’t read the description so it was not the size that I was expecting. I am now planning to get the bigger size so that I can photos of puppies. 🐶
3. Tool Set – Because I plan to change career soon.
4. Huawei Mate 9 Phone Case – Because my phone deserves a new case. I love the design and that it’s breathable so that it won’t heat up that much. I think.
5. Macbook Air Sleeve – I just got a Macbook Air and I didn’t have a sleeve yet and I guess this one will do the job. It’s stylish, simple and affordable. I’ll save the review for later.
6. WD My Passport 2TB External HD – Because my laptop doesn’t have enough space for my art film collections. 😉
7. 32GB Class 10 Micro SD card – to be able to store more memories and some art film collection on my phone.
8. Kamlan 50mm 1.1 – Artisan lenses are getting more popular because the prices of the original Fuji lenses are 8 times more. Of course it isn’t as good as the Fuji lens but it does what I need it to do.
9. Runmi 90 Points Suitcase (28″) – I will be traveling a lot this year and I believe I need a new one.
10. Funko Pop! Batgirl – This one’s 50/50, meaning I may or may not buy it. I try as hard as I can not to get one of those funko pop batman series toys because once I do, I’ll probably never stop getting the other designs as well.
With Shopee you get to earn coins you can use on your next purchase and also get you can also get FREE Shipping. Shopee never run of promo ideas to keep shoppers shopping and sellers happy. What I like about Shopee is that you’ll be able to chat with the seller real time if you have questions or clarifications before making a purchase.
In case you don’t have a Shopee account yet or have not bought anything yet, you can use my special code wherein you can get P80 OFF on your first purchase.
Follow Shopee’s official social media accounts to get updates on the latest deals, promo codes and exciting new products.