ASUS ZenFone AR and ZeonFone 3 Zoom has officially been announced but as a photography enthusiast, I am more interested with ASUS Zoom’s dual camera set up.
Being an Honor 6 Plus user and a fan of the Huawei P9, I am curious as to how the ZenFone 3 Zoom’s dual camera set up will deliver. The iPhone 7 Plus produces neat portrait photos with its dual camera set up and Samsung has yet to produce one.
The dual camera set up of the ZenFone 3 Zoom packs a 12-megapixel rear cameras, Sony IMX362 image sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1x, 2.3x optical zoom, laser AF, PDAF, EIS, OIS, 4K video recording. Here’s the rest of the ingredients:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch, full HD Super AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB/64GB expandable storage
- 13-megapixel front camera, Sony IMX214, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 6 Marshmallow, ZenUI