The long wait is finally over, the much-awaited smart watch has been released. Huawei Watch is the only smart watch you will be proudly wearing. It looks and looks like any premium watches and it offers so much more than time. The fully circular watch features a 1.4-inch touch-sensitive AMOLED display, scratch-proof sapphire crystal lens, cold-forged stainless steel frame, and comes with a built-in heart rate monitor and 6-Axis motion sensors.
The Huawei Watch is also the only smart watch that is fit for everyone, whether your iOS or Android, and although Huawei comes with it own collection of straps, the watch came with a standard strap size so you can have them interchanged with other brand straps to fit your style. It’s just literally for everyone.
“This is the first smartwatch in the Huawei wearable family and is also the first watch on the market that truly bridges the gap between fashion and technology. As part of our expanding line of premium wearable products, the Huawei Watch was designed and created to enhance and be part of the consumer’s everyday lives. It is our response to consumers requests who are looking for a smartwatch that combines timeless design and truly usable features“, says Charles Wu, country manager of Huawei’s consumer business group.
Works with Android 4.3 or higher and iOS 8 and above, powered by a Qualcomm 1.2GHz processor for optimal performance. It also includes 4GB of storage, 512MB of RAM and Bluetooth 4.1 support.
When paired with your smartphones, the Huawei watch enables you to stay connected wherever you are,
- Instant notifications on incoming calls, texts, instant messages and emails. You’ll see your contacts faces when they message/call you.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows wireless headphone usage, and offline music download support.
- Music can be started via voice commands, with users able to search for destinations and navigate their way there using the same voice actions.
- Locating missing phones has never been easier than with the watch’s “find my phone” function.
- It features a heart rate monitor sensor, which can accurately measure heart rates.
- Its 6-Axis motion sensor, gyroscope and accelerometer the Huawei watch can detect and track
- in real-time, if a user is walking, running, biking, hiking or sleeping. Specifically, users can monitor everything from the number of calories burned, to heart rate, climbing height, steps taken, and distance travelled.
The Huawei Watch Classic retails for PhP19,990.00 while Huawei Watch Active retails for PhP 23,990.00 Both models come with a 2-year warranty. The Huawei Watch will be available starting December 10 at Huawei Experience Store and brand shops, and online via Zalora.