Santa must have been a little bit nicer this year because he sent his helpers armed with the latest Huawei pocket WiFi to give you a free connection or they were just too hot that they were melting the north pole. Either way, Huawei was glad to have them for the launch of their new wireless broadband devices, the Huawei Spark, Flash, and Lightning!
More than anything else, fast and reliable WIFI connection is the what we look for in almost every place we go. It saves us the time browsing the internet, uploadling files, and it also lessens battery consumption on our smartphones when we use data. Plus we get to share the connection with others.
No that’s not a boyband singing, that’s Charles Wu, country manager of Huawei’s consumer business group and behind him are Huawei Hotspot Hotties. “The #HuaweiHotspotHotties characterize the sleek and elegant look of our new WiFi devices that are guaranteed to make heads turn for a second look,” says Charles Wu country manager of Huawei’s consumer business group. “But more than just its refined and stunning appearance, Huawei’s new connectivity devices also delivers fast uninterrupted 3G and LTE connectivity wherever you go.”
The event aims to showcase the power of the Huawei’s pocket WiFi. “Everybody wants a reliable internet connection, as the leading global ICT solutions provider, Huawei is known for building telecommunication networks around the world, as such, our strength lies in designing products that would work best with the current infrastructure of these mobile broadband networks,” says Wu.
Prizes were given to people who spotted these hotties and shared their photos and social media. As for me, seeing these hotties we’re already a prize.
Huawei Flash (E5573) – P3,990
The Huawei Flash is an LTE enabled mobile WiFi hotspot highlighted by an exquisite metallic halo button at the center, and one touch play for easy operation. On the front of the device, there are two single LED indicators for battery and signal strength.
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- LTE (FDD-800/900/1800/2100/2600**z)
- LTE speed up to 150Mbps
- DC-HSPA+ data service of up to 42 Mbps
- HSUPA data service of up to 5.76 Mbps
- micro SD Card Slot (up to 32GB)
- Support double External antenna interface
- Data and SMS Service Wi-Fi and WPS
- Built-in DHCP Server, DNS RELAY and NAT
- supports up to 11 Users connection support (10 wifi and 1 USB)
- 5 hours of WiFi usage and 300hrs standby
- Huawei Mobile WiFi App 3.0 which allows connected users to share files using WiFi
Huawei Spark (E5330) – P1,990
The Huawei Spark refines both style and size and is world’s most compact 21 Mbps 3G router. The one key design blends elegance and practicality to deliver portable network in style.
The Huawei Spark can support up to 10 WiFi devices to access internet with download speeds of up to 21.6Mbps and upload speed up to 5.76Mbps. It likewise boasts of a startup time of just 5 seconds
- 3G DC-HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS 2100/900 MHz
- LED light
- Capacity: 3.7 V, 1500 mAh
- 6 hours working time
- Up to 10 simultaneous users/devices
Huawei Lighting (B315) LTE CPE Router – P5,990
True to its name, the Lightning supports fast LTE CAT4 connections of up to 150Mbps. This WiFi router is best for SME requirements as it can deliver maximum speeds of LTE CAT4 150Mbps through its Gigabit Ethernet port.
- UMTS network with DC-HSPA+ technology
- LTE CAT4 connections of up to 150Mbps
- Download speeds of up to 150mbps and upload speed to 50Mbps
- Can connect up to 32 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
If you can’t be the hottie, be the hotspot with these new wireless devices from Huawei and ladies will definitely look for you and connect.